The Mordecai Project Newsletter
Don't Miss the Bold Venture Men's Retreat!
The Bold Venture Weekend is an invitation-only event for men who want to build authentic ministry relationships and receive some practical discipleship.
The theme for our weekend together is Joshua 1:9: “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Here is the schedule:
Thursday March 25 -- 6 pm dinner followed by meeting
Friday March 26 -- 9 am to 5 pm, followed by a North Carolina barbeque dinner and fellowship
Saturday March 27 -- 9 am to 1 pm, followed by lunch and recreation. We will also have some special ministry activities Saturday evening for those who stay over Saturday night.
(Everyone is welcome to attend worship at Impact Church on Sunday morning.)
Our time together will be very interactive—lots of group discussions, questions and answer sessions and short messages with times for prayer and ministry. We will also have great food, fun and some interaction with some awesome Christian guys from outside the United States.
Here are the details you need to know:
2. If you would like to bring a guest, please submit this request to Lee. He is encouraging leaders to bring younger disciples or friends who want relational discipleship.
3. Please plan to arrive at the church on or before 6 pm on Thursday, March 25, for our opening meal and first session.
4. All sessions will be at Impact Church, 44 Cabarrus Avenue West, Concord, North Carolina 28025. If you are driving please note this address.
6. Directions to the Hampton Inn are online at www.concordkannapolis.hamptoninn.com
The meetings will end Saturday after lunch, but we will have some planned recreation, fellowship and additional ministry on Saturday afternoon and evening. Lee is hoping that most guys will stay until Sunday, but if you need to leave early, please don’t leave until Saturday afternoon. All those who stay will be worshiping together at Impact Church on Sunday morning.
9. Please bring your Bible, notepad and pen. No dressy clothes allowed. You can wear jeans and T-shirts. Normally, Charlotte/Concord has spring-like weather in late March, with lows in the 40s. So you will need to bring a jacket.
see you in Concord!
Posted by Lee Grady on December 30, 2009 04:21 PM